Right now is a perfect storm for professional women. Feelings of isolation, heightened burnout, increased workload and extra anxiety are all at play as we try to balance work and home life in the midst of a pandemic. The tools we used before may no longer apply, but it’s more important than ever to prioritize your mental and physical health.
Consider this a nudge from the Women Who Lead team. We are challenging you to incorporate more self-care moments into your workday, and have created a WWL Wellness Bingo to help you do it. To sweeten the deal, you could win a 1-hour career counselling session with a Women Who Lead team member of your choice. See below for how to participate.
How to enter to win a 1 hour career counselling session:
- Download the WWL Wellness Bingo Card (use download button to the right).
- Complete every activity on the bingo card. If there is a task or activity that you can’t or would prefer not to do, modify the activity or substitute it with a task of your own! This is about what works for you.
- Share your completed bingo card with us by February 28, 2021 to enter the draw. There are three options for submission:
- Share your bingo card on Twitter, tagging @womenwholead_ and using the hashtag #WWLWellness, or
- Send an email to email@example.com with your bingo card attached with the subject line “Submission for the WWL Wellness Challenge”
- Tag us in a post or story on Instagram with your completed bingo card! Don’t forget to include the hashtag #WWLWellness. If your account is private, DM a screenshot to us.
- A winner will be randomly selected from all the entries of completed cards received by February 28, 2021, and notified by Friday, March 5, 2021.
BONUS ENTRY: You’ll get an extra entry for every photo or video you share on Twitter or Instagram completing an activity and tagging @womenwholead_ (on Twitter) or @womenwholeadCA (on Instagram) with the hashtag #WWLWellness.
Not interested in entering the competition? Not to worry. This is to inspire you to take care of yourself. Completing one square is just as triumphant as completing them all! Share this with your friends and colleagues who may need a few extra ideas on how to make time for themselves.